This is Gerrit plugin.
This can publish gerrit events to message queue provided by RabbitMQ. Published events are the same as Gerrit stream evnets.
This plugin works on Gerrit 2.8 - 2.10.
To build plugin with gradle.
Using another version API
Now avaliable for Gerrit 2.10 only. If you want to use it on another version of Gerrit, please try the below.
./gradlew build -PapiVersion=2.8
uri = amqp://localhost
name = exchange-for-gerrit-queue
routingKey = com.foobar.www.gerrit
name = foobar-gerrit
hostname = www.foobar.com
- New feature: multi url support
- Bump amqp-client to 3.5.0
- Bump Gradle shadow plugin to 1.2.1
- Add Gradle release plugin 2.0.2
- Fix & improve connection handling
- The feature that configure queue/exchange/bind has been removed. Means messages are published to existing exhange only.
- Allow event filter based on an existing user (Thanks @GLundh!)
- Fix singletonize Properties class and fix typo (Thanks @hugares!)
- Add API support: 2.9-2.10
- Bumped default Gerrit API to 2.10
- Bumped amqp-client to 3.4.4
- Bumped Gradle to 2.3
- Remove Buck support
- Binary release
- Add gradle support
- Remove maven support
- Build with Buck
- Bumped api version to 2.8.3
- Fix repository location for gerrit-api
- Update README
- Fix channel handling
- Add property:
- Update README and documents
The Apache Software License, Version 2.0
Copyright (c) 2013 rinrinne a.k.a. rin_ne