gerrit-rabbitmq-plugin: Gerrit event publish plugin via RabbitMQ
This is Gerrit plugin.
This can publish gerrit events to message queue provided by RabbitMQ. Published events are the same as Gerrit stream evnets.
This plugin works on Gerrit 2.8 - 2.10.
To build plugin with gradle.
Using another version API
Now avaliable for Gerrit 2.10 only. If you want to use it on another version of Gerrit, please try the below.
./gradlew build -PapiVersion=2.8
uri = amqp://localhost
name = exchange-for-gerrit-queue
routingKey = com.foobar.www.gerrit
name = foobar-gerrit
hostname = www.foobar.com
- New feature: multi url support
- Bump amqp-client to 3.5.0
- Bump Gradle shadow plugin to 1.2.1
- Add Gradle release plugin 2.0.2
- Fix & improve connection handling
- The feature that configure queue/exchange/bind has been removed. Means messages are published to existing exhange only.
- Allow event filter based on an existing user (Thanks @GLundh!)
- Fix singletonize Properties class and fix typo (Thanks @hugares!)
- Add API support: 2.9-2.10
- Bumped default Gerrit API to 2.10
- Bumped amqp-client to 3.4.4
- Bumped Gradle to 2.3
- Remove Buck support
- Binary release
- Add gradle support
- Remove maven support
- Build with Buck
- Bumped api version to 2.8.3
- Fix repository location for gerrit-api
- Update README
- Fix channel handling
- Add property:
- Update README and documents
The Apache Software License, Version 2.0
Copyright (c) 2013 rinrinne a.k.a. rin_ne