Check included files in OwnersValidator
* OwnersValidator now checks included files of any name
that could be in a given CL or the repository.
* Previously only changed files of the name "OWNERS" or specified
ownersFileName are checked.
* Included files are looked up in a commit's changed file list first,
then in the repository.
* Included files in a different CL to be submitted together are
not checked yet.
* Use inner class OwnersValidator.Checker to keep all data
during validation check of one commit event.
* Use qualified names like p1:d1/f1.txt in error messages when
source file f1.txt is not in the same repository.
* OwnersValidatorTest is renamed to OwnersValidatorIT
and inherits from LightweightPluginDaemonTest
to create files in multiple repositories.
2 files changed