Merge "Add the comment configuration info to the documentation"
diff --git a/src/main/resources/Documentation/config.md b/src/main/resources/Documentation/config.md
index 8241113..cf9678a 100644
@@ -24,14 +24,14 @@
a warning message is displayed as a suggestion on the client.
-: Issues-ids are liked when found on git commit message, no warning are
+: Issues-ids are linked when found on git commit message, no warnings are
match = (\\[[A-Z][A-Z]+-[1-9][0-9]*\\])
- html = "<a href=\"http://myjira.com/browse/$1\">$1</a>"
+ html = "<a href=\"http://jira.example.com/browse/$1\">$1</a>"
association = SUGGESTED
Once a Git commit with a comment link is detected, the Jira issue ID
@@ -47,9 +47,9 @@
Jira credentials and connectivity details are asked and verified during the Gerrit init.
@@ -104,12 +104,12 @@
*** Jira connectivity
- Jira URL (empty to skip) [http://jira.lmitsoftware.com]:
+ Jira URL (empty to skip) [http://jira.example.com]:
Jira username [admin]:
Change admin's password [y/N]? y
admin's password : *****
confirm password : *****
- Test connectivity to http://jira.lmitsoftware.com [N/?]: y
+ Test connectivity to http://jira.example.com [N/?]: y
Checking Jira connectivity ... [OK]
*** Jira issue-tracking association
@@ -179,4 +179,4 @@
* Whenever a new Change-set is created on Gerrit, start progress on the Jira issue
* Whenever a change is verified and reviewed with +2, transition the Jira issue to resolved
* Whenever a change is merged to branch, mark the Jira transition the Jira issue to closed
-* Whenever a change is abandoned, stop the progress on Jira issue
\ No newline at end of file
+* Whenever a change is abandoned, stop the progress on Jira issue