@PLUGIN@ plugin supports the following features:
- Support for defining code owners:
- Code owners can be specified in
OWNERS files that can appear in any directory in the source branch.
- Default code owners can be specified on repository level by an
OWNERS file in the
- Global code owners across repositories can be configured.
- A fallback code owners policy controls who owns files that are not covered by
- Code owners can be specified by email (groups are not supported).
- Inheritance from parent directories is supported and can be disabled.
- Including an
OWNERS file from other directories / branches / projects is possible (only on the same host).
- File globs can be used.
- see code owners documentation and OWNERS syntax
- Prevents submitting changes without code owner approvals:
- Which votes count as code owner approvals is configurable.
- Implemented as Java submit rule (no Prolog).
- Configuring exemptions is possible.
- Support for overrides:
- UI extensions on change screen:
- Supports multiple backends which can implement different syntaxes for
- updates to
OWNERS files are validated on commit received and submit
OWNERS files in a project or revision can be validated on demand to detect consistency issues
- Rich REST API:
- Highly configurable:
Back to @PLUGIN@ documentation index
Part of Gerrit Code Review