title: “Gerrit Community Managers Report” tags: news keywords: news permalink: 2020-04-22-community-managers-report.html summary: “Report of progress made by the Community Managers in this year” hide_sidebar: true hide_navtoggle: true toc: true
Community Management work done
We, community managers, wanted to share what we think we accomplished during this ending term. Here is a humble summary of those items, with links for the detailed evidence
;) -Our goal with sharing this list is to close the year transparently and happily:
- For the first time in Gerrit, a Community backlog was initialized to structure and do the work.
- A first formal Gerrit community Retrospective was conducted, which led to shared actions.
- That goal of actively listening to us community helped Google conclude their Survey.
- Contributions to the first Gerrit governance process, we hope, helped pave that whole way above.
- The companion Contribution process started similarly, or so we intended; design docs to the rescue!
- With such community roles, contributions and design reviews came the need for a Code of Conduct.
- A new plugins status home page emerged, also thanks to core maintainers and ESC contributions.
Until the next upcoming term unfolds then